Home buyers CCTV Survey for drains, Clacton,Harwich, Frinton, Essex
In recent times home buyers’ CCTV drainage surveys have become more common in the UK, as building surveyors often don’t cover the drains. Building surveyors now frequently advise clients buying homes and commercial buildings to ensure that they have a drain survey carried out by a fully certified drainage surveyor.
At Draintech Essex and Suffolk we offer a full homebuyer’s CCTV drainage survey and we have the equipment, experience and expertise to carry out your CCTV drain survey and provide you with a full report of our findings. We can provide a fixed price quote for your homebuyers CCTV drain survey too and offer 10% discount to pensioners and blue badge holders.
Some mortgage lenders or insurance companies might even request a drain survey as part of mortgage or insurance requirements and this is becoming more and more common.
A CCTV drain survey is a good idea on a property you are buying or selling and provide you with the following information:-
- Structural Condition Reporting/analysis
- Identification of poor connections
- Information on ownership of the drainage systems i.e. is it privately owned or water company owned.
- Mapping – we can show the locations of the drainage system and its components
As most RICS building surveyors don’t carry the equipment to carry out an in-depth survey on this critical part of the structure, everything else can be properly inspected apart from the drainage system, so it’s a good idea to get this done yourself. A CCTV drainage survey will provide all the information you need.
Benefits to having a CCTV homebuyers drain survey carried out
There are a number of benefits to getting your own drain survey on a property you’re purchasing
- You’ll know in advance of any costs/issues that the drains might cause you in the future and you can negotiate the purchase price accordingly
- The Water Company can be forewarned about defects, saving time and money on repairs and preventing you as the buyer from inheriting costly problems.
- You don’t get left in the dark as to the condition of the drains, which might be poor.
- Detection of vermin/rat infestations within the drainage systems can often be uncovered before you buy.
We offer CCTV Drain Surveys throughout Essex and Suffolk
We offer our CCTV drain surveys for homebuyers in and around our base in Harwich and cover most of Essex including Clacton, Walton, Frinton, Weeley, Holland on Sea, Kirby le Soken, Thorpe Le Soken, Brightlingsea, Thorrington, Elmstead Market, Frating, Wivenhoe, Colchester, Tiptree, Kelvedon, Witham, Mark Tey and also go into Suffolk to Nayland, Leavenheath, Assington and Sudbury. Call us on 01255 886 364 or go to Contact us